Saturday, October 14, 2017

A slippery mess-Freightliner Part 3

    When this truck arrived I noticed that the oil pan was cracked up front so for the longest time we just had a bucket underneath catching the little drops of oil. So after having received oil pan I decided it was a good time to install it.
 
So there you can get a general idea of where it was cracked and what surprised me was that fact that the pan was made out of fiberglass.
 

 
 
There is the new oil pan. Now for some reason I didn't take any more pictures so that is all I can show you but I ended up not getting to much oil on me and I will assure you that came as a relief to me because I have already pulled an oil pan on another truck and ended up completely soaking myself.
   Well that's it for part 3, stay tuned for number four.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment