Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hodgepodge


1. When I look at the sky I feel________________________________________.

Blinded, as the sun is shining very brightly.

2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this?

I would run for President, and no I have absolutely, positively no desire for this position. I'm much to young to have gray hair, and people hating me.

3. What scent makes you think of home?

I think I'm sort of nose blind to the scents at home, however bacon will always remind me of mom in the kitchen.

4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you're headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection?

Every once in awhile, and a little more wouldn't hurt.

5. July is National Ice Cream Month...besides a cone, what's your favorite food item to top with ice cream?
 
My favorite food item to top with ice cream would be my sister's chocolate chip cookies.
 
6. What might your autobiography be called?

My autobiography would be called "The Beauty of Life".

7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why?

My least favorite mode of transportation would be a crowded bus with a lot of smelly people.

8.  Insert your own random thought here. 

Just a few months ago I planted tomatoes and now they are producing their fruit but they seem to have been struck by a blight, does anyone know what I could do to get rid of this plague?

3 comments:

  1. Removing the affected plant and then spraying with Serenade® can slow or prevent further development of the fungus on remaining plants.

    Some people use soda water. Dissolve a box of baking soda in a gallon of warm water and use to water your plants. I have never used this method so I can't guarantee the results for the blight you are dealing with.

    Hope you find something that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no help in growing tomatoes. We tried here, but there is far too much wildlife...it was a losing battle trying to get to them before the animals. We have lots of farms in our area, and farmstands, so I buy them fresh picked several times a week. Welcome to the Hodgepodge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, our randoms are very similar. I'm having trouble with my tomatoes too, same problem. So annoying, for I was looking forward to a big crop and canning. :-( And yeah, I don't like a crowded bus full of smelly people either. Nope, not for me. Haven't had that experience in a long time.

    ReplyDelete