Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. "Summer is like childhood. It's full of warm memories and gone too soon."~Kellie Elmore  Agree or disagree? Share something you loved about the summers of your childhood.

    I agree.
    One of my best memories would be having my friend come over and we would go to our favorite fishing hole and spend our day fishing and swimming.

2. Are you a fan of auto racing-NASCAR, Indy, Stock, Grand Prix, etc? Ever been to a race in person? Any desire to do this?  Do you know a lot about cars? Do you notice particular makes and models when you're out and about?

    I guess you couldn't call me a big fan of racing, but if there is nothing else to do I don't mind watching it.
    No I have never been to any race, and I don't have a desire to actually attend one.
    I don't know a lot about cars but since my dad is a truck mechanic I have a general idea of how they work.
    Yes, Ford is especially appealing to me. 

3. What's something you think is too serious to be joked about? Or do you think anything and everything is fair game?

    I think something that is to serious to be joked about, is God.

4. July 29th is National Lasagna Day. Are you a fan? Do you have a great recipe, and if so where did it come from? If given a choice would you choose a plate of lasagna or a plate of spaghetti?

    Yes I am a huge fan, especially if it's my mom's famous lasagna.
    No I don't have a recipe, and if given the choice I would always choose lasagna over spaghetti.

5. What's a simple pleasure you'd miss if it were not a regular part of your life?

    Drinking water from our own spring would be something that I'd miss.

6. If you could be the CEO of any company, which would you choose?

    I would choose Duck Commander.

7. August is just around the bend...bid farewell to July in exactly seven words.

    Until next year. Been good knowing you.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

I am starting school in two weeks. I intend to make this year the best school year of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree on #3 and good for you on making this your best school year, hope you do. Good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duck Commander is a great answer! That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete